Apex Order

Welcome to the Apex Order website. Register a free account today! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apex Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicedium

Administrator
Staff member
This website/forum is a place we can all communicate and create a community regardless of the games we play and the paths in life we follow.

Many of us have been gaming together for over 10-15 years in various games. We have done Raid Testing while working closely with developers in many games including Vanguard and Rifts. Most of us played most notably "Vanguard" Saga of heroes in the guild Brotherhood of the Spider (BotS). Brotherhood of the Spider is also known in gaming circles as Organization DROW. We are building a New guild with the Apex of gamers. The Apex Order.

Please enjoy the website it is still under construction. Most of all have fun..
Apex Order invites you to start building friendships that last a lifetime.
That is what gaming is about!

Forums upgraded. Our host decided to run some upgrades on the server and it broke the forums. I have updated the forums bringing it inline with their upgrades. This however broke numerous addons, styles, themes and widgets. I will be looking at upgrading what I can over the next few days.

Thank you for your hard work. If there is anything we need for the website that cost money please let me know.
Thank you once again for your contribution!

Status
Not open for further replies.